Stacey's Realm


Welcome to my page, Stacey's Realm. I enjoy making new friends over the net. I am married with the man I really love! I have two kids (boys) and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love my family dearly :-)

Bigs hugs, Stacey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NGydSdmvAUc/UzPyepOj2TI/AAAAAAAAAOI/4TzbRYjVRXU/s1600/Stacey%252Bmarried.jpg







Thursday, September 1, 2016

Long time no see...


Hey guys!

I haven't posted a message for four months! Wow...

I hope you all had a great vacation. Hope to hear from you!

Greetz Stacey



12 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey girl! How are you? Good to see you, take care and say hi for me to your family ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey, how are you? It has been indeed a while ago since you posted something. Nice to see you back :-) Have a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't posted since then anything either, lol

      Delete
    2. Hey Melany, thanks for stoppping by, take care!

      Delete
  3. Hola chica! I'm doing great, as you already know I'm in Usa back again. Life is great, God is great!

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stacey, we haven't been around at Blogger either. Everyone was busy...it's great we are catching up again. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from me as well Stacey! I'm having a nice Summer time. See you soon...kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete