Stacey's Realm


Welcome to my page, Stacey's Realm. I enjoy making new friends over the net. I am married with the man I really love! I have two kids (boys) and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love my family dearly :-)

Bigs hugs, Stacey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NGydSdmvAUc/UzPyepOj2TI/AAAAAAAAAOI/4TzbRYjVRXU/s1600/Stacey%252Bmarried.jpg







Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Greetings from Manchester


Hi folks, how are ya? Are you all still enjoying the Summer? Alas, it's been pouring the last days here in Manchester. I hope we'll get better weather in August.

I haven't been around for quite a while and the last 2 weeks I was very busy with my family and other stuff that's been going on, so I was only online to check my mails and nothing more, but here I am, trying to make it up. Well, I guess we are all quite busy at point in our lives.

I hope you have a great week until so far, have a great day :)




14 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey! So good to hear from you. You should'nt apologize for not being around. I'm not around much either and I don't really care :-P Being online is not an obligation, just an opportunity when it suits you :-)

    Have a great afternoon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you're right Riona :-D. Enjoy your afternoon as well!

      Delete
  2. Same weather in Reading Stacey, that's just England ;-)
    I haven't been on Blogger for a few weeks either, you're not alone.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see..well, it's good to see you though :). Have a great evening.

      Delete
  3. Hi Stacey,

    Yes I am enjoying the weather, it's not too hot today. It will be warmer the coming week in Venezuela. I think many of are not around so much...busy lives. My week was not too bad though.

    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickey for stopping by, you take care as well.

      Delete
  4. Hi Stacey... i love the set up of your page here. I did not know one can change the wall paper and the set up. I love your wedding photo....so good looking my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! Yes, you can change your background, themes etc, jus like Multiply :) I borrow the layouts/themes from a friend though. Thanks for compliment about my wedding pic! :)) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Couldn't be happier to see you here, Stacey. You light up the room ;-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you doing Stacey? I'm quite busy too with taking care of the family. Nice of you to drop a note.

    Take care cutie ;-)

    ReplyDelete