Stacey's Realm


Welcome to my page, Stacey's Realm. I enjoy making new friends over the net. I am married with the man I really love! I have two kids (boys) and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love my family dearly :-)

Bigs hugs, Stacey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NGydSdmvAUc/UzPyepOj2TI/AAAAAAAAAOI/4TzbRYjVRXU/s1600/Stacey%252Bmarried.jpg







Monday, March 23, 2015

I have a healthy newborn baby



I am a mom for the second time! The baby's name is Colin Joseph Callagher. 
Fortunately everything went fine, everyone is happy! Both his grandparents were here yesterday. I've got many presents from ex-colleagues, family and friends. I will be quite busy the coming months, but I will try taking the time to say hi once in a while.

Love you all.



16 comments:

  1. Oh wow chica, congratulations with your baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeyyyyy...congrats sweetheart! You gave him a nice English name ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did...I want him to be totally British! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm very happy for you, congratulations :-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met de kleine, beste Stacey. Ik ben erg blij voor je!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many hugs to you and your family. Congratulations ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very happy for you darling, may you and you're loved ones be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful kid you have out there, he looks very healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, he certainly does :)

      Delete